I hope you enjoyed your Labor Day weekend! It's the last long weekend before the summer officially ends on September 22. Did you make the most of it relaxing at home or heading out on vacation? Tell me what you were up to on Twitter.
Personally, I spent the week and weekend in Fort Lauderdale and Miami, FL. This was one of the more tame trips - I relaxed poolside and on the beach, enjoying amazing company and delicious cocktails.
I also finished reading a book I was gifted a few months ago by a wonderful client of mine - Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng.
This reminds me of something important I've been meaning to mention - I've been getting more social lately, if you haven't noticed! You can in addition to following me on Twitter, Instagram, and Spotify, you can now befriend me on Goodreads, Yelp, and Reddit.
I hope you enjoy this short workweek... here are some reads that may help you make small talk in between office meetings, at the bar, or on your next date:
- This article covering a string of Chinese art heists in GQ totally blew my mind.
- Make sure you understand what personality tests really deliver before you take another one.
- Apparently, these are the 13 most common habits of Self Made Millionaires.
- What you (or your spouse) should do if your sex drive is suddenly feeling low.
- According to Bon Appetit, it's the best time of year to cook! They've put together 57 recipes to prove it.
- Ever struggled (and failed) to delete Instagram?
- Complaining might be more effective than criticizing your partner.
- This D.C. woman's diary of her sex life with two boyfriends is .... interesting.
- A man's guide to a perfect morning routine. The only thing I have to add is explicit instruction to shower- with special attention to your balls and dick. Just saying!
- Midterm elections are coming up. Stay in the know using the NY Times' 2018 Election Calendar and Results and the Politico Calendar/Guide.